Energy Choices Seminar
You Are Invited
To a seminar on Eldercare Services presented by Susan K. Riesenbach, President of SKR Home and Health Care Solutions, LLC.
SKR’s services ar available to members of the Rittenhouse Community Coalition at discounted rates.
To a discussion of smart energy choices. We all make dozens of choices about energy and related issues -- some
often (turning off lights, letting water run, setting the thermostat) and some not so often (selecting an electricity
supplier, buying a car).
We have invited a few experts to help us make the choices that best suit us and our buildings:
* Todd Fenstermaker, Business Development Manager, Exelon Corporation
* Alex Fuller-Young, Electricity Program Manager, The Energy Co-op
* Laila Coelho Reilly, Member Services Manager, Sustainable Business
Network of Philadelphia
* Liz Robinson, Executive Director, Energy Coordinating Agency
* Kristin Sullivan, Project Director, Solar American Cities/Mayor’s
Office of Sustainability
* Tom Sherman, moderator
The meeting will be held at the Rittenhouse Plaza Conference Room, on the 8th Floor of the West Tower from 6PM till 7:30 PM on January 15th 2013.
Please send in your acceptance to firstname.lastname@example.org by January 10th.