Through the EnergyWorks Select Partnership, your members or neighbors can access discounts beginning with the energy assessment. If your neighborhood association, homeowners association, , civic, faith-based or other group represents at least 20 homeowners, you are eligible for an EnergyWorks Select Partnership.
Here’s how it works …
Step 1: Get the Word Out
- Schedule an EnergyWorks presentation – An EnergyWorks representative will facilitate a comprehensive presentation, video demonstration and Q&A with your group.
- We will provide outreach materials including email blasts, news articles, and flyers for you to distribute and post.
- We’ll even run a contest for your members: the member with the largest savings will receive their home energy assessment for FREE!
Contact EnergyWorks’ Outreach Coordinator Tanya Morris at 215-609-1056 or TanyaM@ecasavesenergy.org to schedule an EnergyWorks Partnership presentation.
Step 2: Selecting a Building Analyst and Contractor
- All EnergyWorks building analysts are certified and all contractors are highly qualified. However, through the EnergyWorks Select Partnership, you get to choose from the best of the best. You may also be able to negotiate a better price because of the number of homeowners participating and the volume of work your organization brings to the building analyst and contractors. Through the EnergyWorks Select Partnership you have a simplified process for your members by choosing one building analyst and one contractor for your group.
Step 3: Paying for Energy Efficient Home Improvements
- You can pay for your energy efficient home improvements by cash, check, or credit card. We also provide very low interest financing options through Keystone HELP. Apply online at www.keystonehelp.com or call (888) 232-3477. We’ll have fast approval and pay the contractor after your quality assurance check is complete.
Step 4: Quality Assurance Inspection
- After the work is complete, ECA will conduct final inspection of each home to ensure that the improvements meet EnergyWorks specifications.
That’s it. You’ve connected your group to a valuable service that will help them save money, live more comfortably, improve the value of your homes, and help the environment!
Current partners include:
Queen Village Neighborhood Association, Passyunk Square Civic Association, Swarthmore Presbyterian Church, The University City District, Weavers Way and The Energy Co-op. To schedule an EnergyWorks presentation contact: Tanya Morris at 215-609-1056 or TanyaM@ecasavesenergy.org.
Locate our partners on the map below! Click on the blue place holders for contact information
View Community Partnerships in a larger map
Make a Difference
CLICK HERE to watch a video about EnergyWorks.
EnergyWorks can help with low-interest, fixed rate loans starting at 0.99%
Apply Now: To apply for a low interest loan, contact Keystone HELP, our EnergyWorks lending partner, at www.keystonehelp.com or 888- 232-3477.